The 10 Group are looking to hire a PR professional with expertise in UK and global corporate, energy and sustainability clients to play a central role in our fast-paced, highly creative integrated marketing and communications agency in Marylebone, London.
The 10 Group prides itself on being an ambitious agency for ambitious people, a unique blend of newsroom journalists, BAFTA-winning producers, comms strategists and social marketeers who bring an editorial and broadcasting mindset to marketing. We create content and campaigns that cut through – inspiring employees, attracting and keeping customers and exciting investors. A fast, global, digitally-fluent and entrepreneurial team with a strong belief in client service and connecting great minds and talent – we are an ambitious agency for ambitious clients. From live broadcasts and global production to news and influencer campaigns, we put stories into the news ticker and social feeds of our lives.
About the Senior Account Manager/Account Director role
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in account handling and media relations across corporate and consumer communications campaigns. Having an agency background with experience working across global media relations campaigns is preferable. Exposure to integrated campaigns (content, paid & digital media, influencer marketing & SEO) is beneficial but not mandatory.
The candidate will be part of a dedicated Communications and PR team, headed up by the Group Account Director, and will lead on key accounts, including an ambitious clean energy start-up based in Sweden.
- Excellent media relations skills: strong UK media and journalist contacts. A good track record of securing earned coverage in broadcast, print and new media, as well as placing spokesperson interviews
- Excellent grasp of the global media landscape
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple accounts and clients requirements simultaneously
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Exemplary client servicing experience, including daily comms and reporting
- Ability to research, write and distribute releases to target media
- Ability to develop integrated marcomms in conjunction with team specialists (not essential)
- Ability to identify and support on new business pitches including developing PR strategies
- Experience in line management and mentorship is preferable, but not essential
- Strong internal and external reporting processes
- A go-getter that is enthusiastic and collaborative
Salary and benefits
Salary is competitive
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, including an extra day per year after 3 years’ employment
- Additional days off per year for your birthday and for a special day
- A day off per year to work with a charity of your choice
- 25 Class Pass credits per month (for Fitness, Wellness & Beauty)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A free eye test and £50 towards glasses/lenses
To apply for this job, please contact: James@the10group.com