The 10 Group are looking to hire a Social Media and Digital Strategist to to play a central role in our fast-paced, highly creative integrated marcomms agency in Marylebone, London.
This is a new role within the agency, which report to a Senior Strategist and support the agency on its mission to be fully digital first. The successful candidate will play a key role in working with the wider creative, accounts and strategy teams to grow the agency’s digital capabilities and drive incremental client revenue.
About the Social Media and Digital Strategist role
We’re looking for a Social Media and Digital Strategist to work various client accounts and new business briefs at the 10 Group, drawing on their experience in established and emerging social media platforms, a wide mix of digital channels, digitally native content and the influencer / affiliate eco-system.
Reporting into our Senior Strategist (responsible for the overall brand positioning, insight and client business strategy) the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Social and digital strategy for existing clients: Design social and digital strategies that align with wider client strategy and delivers against KPIs.
- Social and digital strategy for new business pitches: Contribute to new business briefs, developing new digital strategies and activations, always seeking new and innovative ways of meeting client objectives online.
- Client lead on social accounts: liaising with clients on day-to-day activity and campaigns, leading clients calls and meetings on social projects and ensuring relationships are managed well with proactive and clear communication.
- Digital campaign management: Build and manage paid and organic digital campaigns aligned to the overarching strategy. Define the targeting plan and collaborate with creative teams to ensure campaigns are delivered to time, budget and quality.
- Content and messaging: work closely with the Senior Strategist and creative teams to translate the overarching strategy into socially native content and fit-for-purpose messaging, ensuring each channel is carefully considered at briefing stage to ensure efficient and effective content production.
- Reporting and optimisation: Optimize in-market campaigns based on performance, working closely with the strategy, marketing and comms teams to proactively identify areas for improvement and deliver best in class activation. Define digital KPIs and work with the Senior Strategist to set the standard for what ‘good’ looks like for digital performance.
- Insight and knowledge sharing: Maintain an excellent and up-to-date understanding of the social and digital landscape. Conduct social listening to inform strategy and share insight and knowledge with clients and the wider agency to help inform future work.
- Reactive comms: Work closely with the strategy, accounts and creative teams to align social activity and messaging with news, industry events and time sensitive world affairs.
- 10 Group social channels: Lead on crafting the social content calendar for 10 Group social channels, posting updates and content aligned to marketing strategy and rolling out new ways of speaking to prospective clients online
Clients include: BeautyPie, Vodafone, Centrica/British Gas, Confused.com, Now Pensions, Kensington Mortgages and Experian
- Proven experience building effective digital campaigns at an integrated communications agency (or in house if in a multi channel role at a fast paced company)
- Excellent knowledge of established and emergent social channels eg. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Linkedin, WeiBo etc
- Strong understanding and hands on experience of managing a mix of digital channels eg. email, paid social, paid search, affiliate marketing, influencers (experience in all channels not required but a good understanding of the digital channel mix is essential)
- Experience in crafting socially native messaging and creating compelling customer experiences online
- Confident analysing data from digital platforms and creating insightful reports on success.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good collaborator; exemplary communication skills and an ability to quickly build rapport with client and agency teams
- Experience of delivering events and projects to time, budget and quality
Salary and benefits
Salary is competitive
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, including an extra day per year after 3 years’ employment
- Additional days off per year for your birthday and for a special day
- A day off per year to work with a charity of your choice
- 25 Class Pass credits per month (for Fitness, Wellness & Beauty)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A free eye test and £50 towards glasses/lenses
About The 10 Group
We believe in the power of stories to build companies and brands. Stories build companies and brands. By creating a golden narrative thread, we help drive authenticity, identity, purpose and dreams.
The 10 Group is a unique blend of newsroom journalists, BAFTA-winning producers, comms strategists and social marketeers who bring an editorial and broadcasting mindset to marketing.
We create content and campaigns that cut through – inspiring employees, attracting and keeping customers and exciting investors.
From live broadcasts and global production to news and influencer campaigns, we put stories into the news ticker and social feeds of our lives.
We take pride in the company we keep. Our focus on strengthening established market players and supporting and connecting innovative new entrants sees us proudly represent some of the world’s most dynamic businesses.
To apply for this job, please contact: Rowena@the10group.com