The 10 Group is looking to hire a Senior Account Executive to play a central role in our fast-growing integrated marketing and communications agency in Marylebone, London.
The candidate will have a dynamic role working across media relations and consultancy for global brands such as Vodafone. Reporting into the team’s Account Director, you will work across some of the agency’s biggest consumer and B2B clients on integrated campaigns supporting on media relations, filmed and social media content, awards and blogs.
The candidate should be a confident writer, have a pro-active mindset and an eagerness to learn and get under the skin of a business. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in account handling and media relations. Agency/B2B experience is preferred but not required – the role will involve supporting on day-to-day client management so the role will require organisation, good communication and an ability to problem solve.
The candidate should have/be:
- Some proven PR experience and a willingness to build new journalist relationships in business, tech and consumer media
- A confident writer and with interest in working with the wider team to developing blogs, press releases, awards entries and opinion pieces
- Ambition, good organization, attention to detail, and a creative flair
- Client servicing and communication experience, including daily comms and reporting
- A go-getter attitude and a willingness to work with the wider business on research, briefings and events with senior support
The 10 Group prides itself on being an ambitious agency for ambitious people, and are looking for a candidate with an enthusiasm for delivering the best quality and that is excited by on the job learning opportunities and skills development.
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, including an extra day per year after 3 years’ employment
- An additional day off per year for your birthday
- A day off per year to work with a charity of your choice
- 25 Class Pass credits per month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A free eye test and £50 towards glasses/lenses
About The 10 Group
The 10 Group is a unique blend of newsroom journalists, BAFTA-winning producers, comms strategists and social marketeers who bring an editorial and broadcasting mindset to marketing. We create content and campaigns that cut through – inspiring employees, attracting and keeping customers and exciting investors.
A fast, global, digitally-fluent and entrepreneurial team with a strong belief in client service and connecting great minds and talent – we are an ambitious agency for ambitious clients. From live broadcasts and global production to news and influencer campaigns, we put stories into the news ticker and social feeds of our lives.
As a result, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands – from Vodafone to Confused.com and L’Oréal to Visa.
To apply for this job, please contact: Chloe@the10group.com