The 10 Group is looking to hire a Media Relations Account Executive to play a central role in our fast-paced, highly creative integrated marketing and communications agency in Marylebone, London.
The candidate will report to a dedicated communications team, headed up by the Managing Director and work across media relations and consultancy for the following accounts:
- British Gas
The candidate should have experience in running national, B2C communications campaigns. B2B comms experience is beneficial but not mandatory. Agency experience is preferable – we are looking for someone with experience in working across multiple accounts and client requirements.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience in account handling and media relations. Exposure to integrated campaigns (content, paid & digital media, influencer marketing & SEO) is beneficial but not essential.
The candidate should possess the following skills
- Proven PR experience securing earned coverage in broadcast, online and print media, placing spokespeople as commentators with a willingness to build new journalist relationships
- An understanding of the media landscape and fast evolving news agenda – monitoring news stories to identify client opportunities
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Client servicing experience, including daily comms and reporting
- Ability to research and write comments and opinion pieces (blogs, articles, op-eds)
- Ability to collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage
- Coordinate studio or location filming for broadcasters
- Ability to identify and support on new business opportunities, including undertaking research
- Strong internal and external reporting process
- Collaborator and enthusiast
The 10 Group prides itself on being an ambitious agency for ambitious people, and are looking for a candidate with an enthusiasm for delivering the best quality and that is excited by on the job learning opportunities and skills development.
Employee benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave, including an extra day per year after 3 years’ employment
- An additional day off per year for your birthday
- A day off per year to work with a charity of your choice
- 25 Class Pass credits per month
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A free eye test and £50 towards glasses/lenses
About The 10 Group
The 10 Group is a unique blend of newsroom journalists, BAFTA-winning producers, comms strategists and social marketeers who bring an editorial and broadcasting mindset to marketing. We create content and campaigns that cut through – inspiring employees, attracting and keeping customers and exciting investors. From live broadcasts and global production to news and influencer campaigns, we put stories into the news ticker and social feeds of our lives.
As a result, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands – from Red Bull to Confused.com and L’Oréal to British Gas.
To apply for this job, please contact: Charlotte@the10group.com